1. Paper Seal- A Paper Seal to hold the cork. This prevents spilling and ensures safety of the product from getting contaminated.
4. The most important part of the bottle is the pasting of the two halves. Using state of the art technology and specially designed machines, pasting is done with a lot of precision to ensure there is no leakage.
2. Cork Seal- In order to make it 100% eco-friendly, a wooden cork is specially designed to cap the bottle. This is tapered down and ensures little spilling. In addition, it is practically impervious to liquids and is essentially slip-proof, which guarantees that the bottle stays perfectly sealed.
5. Using a proprietary waterproofing solution, we coat the inners layers to create a barrier that allows oxygen transmission. This layer is 100% Compostable and will disintegrate into the soil in just a few months.
3. Neck- In order to hold the shape of the bottle, the neck plays a very important role. Its sturdy shape forms the basis of the entire bottle. The pasting of 2 sides is also critical at the neck.
6. Waste paper pulp creates the outer layer of the bottle. The thickness is just right to make the bottle sturdy but not too bulky. The fibres in the waste paper enable it to become long lasting. The shelf-life of our bottle is therefore 6 months.